An exceptional visit to discover the behind the scene spaces of Océanopolis
Healer for a day
Live an unforgettable moment at Océanopolis !
Special event : Become an animal keeper for a day at Océanopolis
STARTING APRIL 6, 2019
Live an unforgettable moment discovering the animal trainer profession. A fun filled morning with guaranteed emotions.
Discover an animal trainer’s everyday life by shadowing them during the feeding of seals, sea otters or penguins …
You will be within the animal’s habitat, and be able to witness veterinary drills done during feeding. Leaving the Polar Pavilion, you will warm up as you proceed behind the scenes of the Tropical Pavilion for hands on feeding.
Rays, sharks and multicolored fish will no longer hold any secrets from you and you will even learn to handle a discreet yet fundamental animal, the coral…
- Duration : 4 hours and 30 minutes
- From 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM, go to the administrative entrance of Océanopolis
- Starting April 6
- Minimum age : 12 years old (accompanied by an adult) or 16 years old (unaccompanied)
- 150 € * / over 16
- 100 € * / youth (between 12 and 15 years old) accompanied by an adult
- 100 € * / accompanying a youth (between 12 to 15 years old), limited to one companion per family
- Maximum participants : 4
*entrance to Océanopolis included