EXTEND YOUR VISIT AND DISCOVER THE MARINE ENVIRONMENT…
RESTAURANTS AT OCÉANOPOLIS
A wonderful sea view from the terraces. To dine in depending on the time of year, Océanopolis offers self-service, takeaway, a bar and a brasserie.
Open all year – Brittany House level 1
Self-service with a large terrace overlooking the sea.
- Buffet of hors d’oeuvres, hot dishes, grills, desserts, drinks and ice cream
Open during zone B school holidays – Brittany House level 1
- Sandwiches, pastries, confectionery, drinks, ice cream, etc.
IN THE EVENTS HOUSE, DINE IN OR TAKEAWAY
Open during the Easter and summer holidays
- Sandwiches, crêpes, salads, pastries, confectionery, drinks, ice cream, etc.
Open at certain times of year – Brittany House level 1
- Drinks, pastries, confectionery, ice cream, etc.
Open in August and in autumn half-term – Brittany House level 1
- Lunch with table service: mixed salads, mussels and chips, gourmet meat, fish, desserts and ice cream sundaes.”
Immerse yourself in the ocean for longer at the Océanopolis shop! Located on the first floor of the Brittany House, our shop offers a shopping break with souvenir and gift ideas for all and for the whole family.
We stock an extraordinary range of maritime-themed items.
Opposite our restaurants, discover the bookshop, an unmissable stop for young and old fans of maritime-themed books.
1800 free parking spaces are available, including:
- 24 coach spaces
- 28 PRM spaces
- 25 caravan spaces
Parking is at your own risk.
At reception by the Park entrance, you can rent a pushchair for the day, providing ID as a deposit. A limited number of pushchairs are available and cannot be booked in advance. Contact the park staff on arrival.
The whole park is wheelchair-accessible. At reception by the Park entrance, you can borrow a wheelchair for the day, providing ID as a deposit.
A limited number of wheelchairs are available and cannot be booked in advance. Contact the park staff during your visit.
A space for babies equipped with changing mats and a microwave is open in high season.
Some toilets are equipped with changing mats.
- An open-air outdoor picnic area is available for visitors.
- In summer, a picnic marquee is available for visitors.
- If you have booked an educational tour, you can request a picnic area when booking (subject to available space).
An outdoor playground is available for children.
MY OCEANOPOLIS, THE OCÉANOPOLIS APP
Designed as a companion for your visit, the “My Océanopolis” mobile app will enhance and optimise your visit. Depending on your interests, personalise your experience by choosing activities, augmented reality experiences and more. Let us guide you round the park!