Live an unforgettable moment discovering the profession of animal keeper at Océanopolis !
Océanopolis’s back stage
An exceptional visit to discover the behind the scene spaces of Océanopolis !
DISCOVER OCÉANOPOLIS’S BACK STAGE
A scientific mediator will help you discover different areas usually inaccessible to the public including the quarantine room of the tropical pavilion, filtration rooms and food preparation for our residents… the operation of the aquariums will be presented to you, and you will discover the work of an aquariologists at Océanopolis.
- Duration : 1 h
- Minimum age : 12
- 10 € + entrance fee to Océanopolis
- 15 € for the “Privileged tour” (backstage only)
- Outside school holidays : Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 2:30 PM.
- During school holidays : every day at 11:00 AM and 2:30 PM.
- Possible group visits (maximum capacity of 12).